The following grants have been awarded by the Gender Institute in 2012
Grant Round 1, 2012:
- Richard Eves, Public Lecture by Carol Kidu: Sorcery: A Reality Beyond Rational Logic. 6 June 2013.
- Dirk Van Rooy, Seminar: An in-depth analysis of organizational identification of female ECR academics at the ANU. 8 October 2013.
- Katherine Lepani, Public Lecture by Gilbert Herdt: From Ritual Sex to Sexual Individuality: Tradition and Modernity in Sambia Sexual Culture. Wednesday 11 July 2012. Report
- Rosanne Kennedy, Public Lecture by Sara Farris: Femonationalism and Islamophobia - their political and symbolic economy. 31 July 2012. Masterclass: FEMONATIONALISM: Gendered Migrations and Gendered Integration. 2 August 2012 | Report
- Pamela Roberts, Workshop: Academic Women’s Writing Workshop 2012. 3-7 December 2012. Report
- Debjani Ganguly, Public Lecture by Ranjana Khanna: Touching, Unbelonging and the Absence of Affect. 26 June 2012.
- Kate Harriden, Workshop: Gender and Water. 16 November 2012.
- Kim Rubenstein, Workshop: Engendering Governance Workshop. 6-8 August 2012.
- Julie Smith, Workshop: From rights to reality: Protecting breastfeeding in workplaces and childcare. 9 May 2013. Report
- Amanda Barnard, Workshop: International and cross discipline perspectives – education about violence against women. 6 September 2012.
Grant Round 2, 2012:
- Marian Sawer, Public Lecture by Raewyn Connell: Feminist Scholarship and the Public Realm, 1970-2012. 13 December 2012.
- Anna Reader, Public Lecture: The Clare Burton Memorial Lecture 2012 For Love... 27 November 2012.
- Rosanne Kennedy, Signature Event: ‘Let’s Get Loud!’- Gender, Politics, ACTION. 22 April 2013. Report
- Marian Sawer, Masterclass by Jill Vickers: Theorising states and political institutions: gender, race and nation. 15 May 2013.
- Katarzyna Williams, Workshop: The power of gender and ethnic boundaries: Examining the representation of migrant women's experiences of Australia in literature and art. 19 April 2013. Report
- Patrick Kilby, Public Lecture by Gita Sen: Two steps forward one back, or the reverse: feminism in a fierce new century? 27 November 2012.
- Catherine Bishop, Conference: Women without Men: Spinsters, widows and deserted wives in the nineteenth century and beyond. 10 May 2013.
- Beth Beckmann, Resilience of Women Research Students (RoWRS) program. March-May 2013.
- Peter Brown, Public Lecture: Women and Politics in France, 8 October 2014 and Seminar by Armelle Le Bras-Chopard, 9 October 2014.
- Zazie Bowen, Public Lecture by Marine Carrin: The Topography of the Female Self in Indian Therapeutic Cults. 17 July 2013.
- Lindell Bromham, Project: Network for Women in Biology. July 2013.