- Aileen Walsh – ANU Historian focused upon Aboriginal history, and 'deep history' at Australian National University
- Avan Daruwalla – ANU Women’s Officer and third year under-graduate student
- Dr. Liz Boulton - ANU. Recently completed PhD on 'threat' in the 21st century, with a focus upon climate, environmental and gender dimensions
- Licia Kokocinski – Previously a Victorian State MP, and Councillor and Mayor with Hepburn Shire
- Judy Henderson – Worked in medical science now active in community development
In February 2021, reports that a rape had occurred within Australia's Parliament House was like a shot through the heart for many Australians. It is likely to mark a significant moment in Australia's political and cultural history. What implications do these events have for women's sense of being represented in the political process?
Several Australian women met to share their responses and thoughts.
Individual video links:
Reflection & Response: Parliament House Revelations Facebook group