We are pleased to have been able to make funding contributions towards the following projects in 2011. These projects will help promote collaboration and linkages across the seven ANU Colleges and to support the employment and retention of women at all levels.
Grant Round 1, 2011:
- Carolyn Strange, Signature Event: Honour Killing Across Culture and Time. 8-9 December 2011. Report
- Katharine Young, Workshop: Global Poverty, Community Action and Human Rights. 2012.
- Marian Sawer, Public Lecture: The Second Sex: The first unabridged English translation, 24 November 2011.
- Ruth Barraclough, Conference: Red Love and Proletarian Femmes Fatales. 24-25 November 2011. Report
- Thomas Pogge, Forum: Measuring Poverty and Gender Disparity. 21 March 2011.
Grant Round 2, 2011:
- Mhairi Cowden, Workshop: Women’s Advancement in Political Science. 29th September 2011. Report
- Fiona Jenkins, Workshop: Gender and Feminism in the Social Sciences: Equity, Excellence and Knowledge in the Disciplines. 13-14 December 2012. Symposium: The Fate of Feminism in Philosophy. 2012.
- Robyn Holder, Conference: Participatory Justice for Victims. 17-18 September 2012.
Out of Round, 2011:
- Tania Colwell, Conference: Working for Women: experiences, relationships, and cultural representation in pre-modern Europe. 20 August 2011. Event summary
- Veronica Taylor, Project: ANU Inspiring Women. 2012.