The COVID-19 pandemic hasn't made working life easy for pretty much anyone. Women in particular have felt the effects of a precarious job market, shifting responsibilities at home, and increased pressure at work, leading to a negative outlook for an uncomfortably high proportion of them.
Table of contents
1. Women in the workplace statistics
2. Women in the workplace statistics show that the pandemic has negatively impacted women.
3. The #MeToo movement had an impact on women in the workplace
4. Gender differences in today's economy
5. How can things get better for women in the workplace in pandemic times?
6. Here are a few ways we can improve the women in the workplace statistics ASAP:
7. Addressing gender career inequality
8. Looking at the pay gap in women in the workplace statistics
9. A kinder, more equitable office