Presenter/s: Catherine McGrath Media
Event type: Workshop
Event date: Friday, 3 August 2018 - 9:00am to 4:30pm
Event venue: QT Hotel, 1 London Circuit, ACTON, ACT 2601
We aim to get more women speaking at conferences, launches, seminars & workplace meetings. This fantastic workshop is supportive, inclusive and fun. It is designed by women for women and aims to help people develop the skills and confidence they need to speak at work, in the community and at conferences/events.
- 4 skilled trainers (maximum 24 participants) lead you towards delivering a great 3 minute speech by the end of the day
- Small group sessions with lots of interactive exercises
- Loads of laughs and positive feedback
- We teach you how to structure, write and design a strategically effective speech
- Our specialist voice coach (Lexi) takes you through breathing and voice exercises that boost your speaking capacity
- WomenSpeaking stage & presentation expert (Suzanne) helps you feel comfortable on the podium and gives you a lot of time to practice.
- Merry is our specialist writing expert and she will help you construct a brilliant presentation
- Cath is our strategic genius & television media/communications veteran she will help you define & and work towards specific speaking goals to get you on the podium more often
- Adequate time to learn new skills and practice in small groups and on the podium
- Excellent training facilities and lunch at the fantastic QT Hotel (accommodation discounts available)
- Designed for all levels of speakers