Presenter/s: Senator Jane Hume; Senator Sarah Hanson-Young; Lexi Sekuless; Ruth McGowan; Catherine McGrath; Dr John Hewson
Event type: Conference
Event date: Tuesday, 26 November 2019 - 7:30am to 5:00pm
Event venue: Crawford Conference Rooms, #132 Crawford Building, Lennox Crossing, The ANU
Women for Election Australia (WFEA) and the Australian National University (ANU)are partnering to bring to you a uniquely non-partisan forum about politics. This is a must-attend event if you are a woman running for office, managing a campaign or wanting to understand more about politics.
The Forum is tailored not only to meet the very specific challenges that women face but also builds unique skills needed to run for a national, regional or local government election or manage a campaign. The highly practical program will ensure that women have key tools and techniques to execute their campaign and be the best candidate they can be. Read the Forum Program here.
- Sen. Jane Hume
- Sen. Sarah Hanson-Young
- Lexi Sekuless
- Ruth McGowan, author of Get Elected
- Catherine McGrath
- Dr John Hewson
TICKETS: Earlybird is now available! All tickets include breakfast and materials.
About the tickets
WFEA is dedicated to identifying and assisting a diverse range of women to access our training modules. This includes disabled women, members of the LGBTI community, indigenous women, regional women/women in remote communities and culturally and linguistically diverse women. Therefore, WFEA provides additional options:
• Scholarship tickets are available. Please email us at email@example.com with ‘Request for Scholarship Ticket’ in the email header outlining your circumstances.
• Pay it Forward tickets can also be purchased to enable another person who may wish to attend but is facing difficulty or hardship.
• Students tickets are also available. Proof of enrollment will be required to be on the day.
• Donations can also be made to WFEA
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event
This forum is run by the Australian Women for Election Australia and the Australian National University