WIA 2017 Organising Committee is pleased to invite applications for two 2018 ASAA Conference travel bursaries.
These $500 bursaries will be awarded to two female early career academics (ECRs*) working on areas related to gender in Asia, who are not currently recipients of ARC funding.
Applicants should only apply following acceptance of abstract by ASAA Conference Committee and registration. Required documents:
- CV, with contact details and date of PhD conferral
- Proof of acceptance of abstract from ASAA
- Proof of conference registration
Applications will be judged on:
- Academic quality of the abstract
- Professional achievements relative to opportunity
Application must be sent to <firstname.lastname@example.org> by March 30, 2018.
Payment will be made after the conference, upon presentation of appropriate documentation.
For more information on the ASAA Conference click here.
* For the purposes of this award, “ECR” is anyone who has had their PhD conferred in the last 5 years (i.e. 2012~).