Soroptimist International ACT and Monaro Grant – A Better World for Women
For more information see https://www.soroptimistinternational.org/new-si-programme-goals-and-objectives-agreed/
Applications for Funding
Grant applications are sought for funding the development and implementation of an Australian based project or activity that meets one or both of the above SI Goals.
Electronic copies of the application forms and the Guidelines are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org. The completed form must be no more than 4 single sided pages in length and font size at least 11 point.
Who can Apply?
Students enrolled in an Australian University or Institute of Technology. Where a group is applying a lead applicant should be identified.
When are Applications Due?
The closing date and time for the funding round, and the due date of the application form, is 13 May 2018 at 5pm EST. The grant recipient will be informed of the outcome on the 28th May. Address for the Application Form is email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed by a panel and should describe the type of project or activity for which funding is sought. Proposals for research or educational activity will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Alignment with either one or both of the Soroptimist’s International goals.
- Relevance to women and girls.
- The outcomes to be achieved and how they will be measured.
- A justified budget
- Evidence of good planning i.e. realistic timeframe, effective communication strategy, project deliverables.
- Timeline identifying the evaluation of outcomes and finance acquittal report submission.
- Information about where other funding is sought or already obtained.
- Endorsement of the application by the applicant’s Course Co-ordinator or relevant Supervisor.
A fundraising event on IWD will help raise funds for this event. See details here.