The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) has released a suite of seven papers on gender equality in the workplace.
The seven papers are:
- Parenting, Work and the Gender Pay Gap
- Women’s Economic Security in Retirement
- Negotiation: How it works (or doesn’t) for women and why it matters
- Supporting Careers: Mentoring or Sponsorship?
- Engaging Men in Flexible Working Arrangements
- Targets and Quotas
- Different Genders, Different Lives
The papers are freely available to download from the WGEA website and use under a Creative Commons licence.
The WGEA hopes that the papers will be of interest and use to students and academics in the field of gender equality and welcome any questions or comments.