PARSA currently has a vacancy for a Women's Week Director.
Desirable selection criteria:
- Be a current Postgraduate ANU Student
- Have experience with working within a budget
- Work well as part of a team and individually
- Have experience with event and volunteer management
- Be available casually for event planning over mid-January to early March (email/phone availability is fine). Be available for the week of 7 – 11 March.
- Good understanding of the ANU community
There will be a panel of at least 3 PARSA members. Candidates will be shortlisted based on suitability and interviewed either in person, or via telecommunications (if that individual is outside of Canberra).
How to apply:
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th December 2015, with your name, student number, a valid CV (resume) and in 500 words or less, address the selection criteria above and describe why you're a suitable candidate for the role. Interviews are to be conducted on 21st December 2015 and successful candidate notified as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be contracted for $2,000 for the duration of the project.
Please contact Alyssa Shaw, PARSA Women’s Officer, for any questions regarding the position: email@example.com, 0414 792 540.