Investing in Women is looking for an experienced Impact Investing Manager with a background in impact investing, finance or private sector development, and a strong understanding of the impact investing ecosystem and women small medium enterprises (WSMEs) in South East Asia.
You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with Impact Investing Partners in Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam. You will work with the Partners to develop innovative financing and technical assistance strategies for investing in WSMEs. You will become the subject matter expert on gender lens investment financing.
The position holder will report to the Impact Investing Director and work closely with the Impact Investing Partners in the three countries.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work with an outstanding organisation and be a part of pioneering team to build the business case for gender lens investing.
The role is a locally engaged position to be based in Jakarta, Manila or Hanoi with significant regional travel.
- Duration: 1 March 2017 to 31 July 2019
- Based in the Philippines (Makati), Indonesia (Jakarta), or Vietnam
Investing in Women was initiated in 2016 by the Australia Government to catalyse inclusive economic growth and poverty reduction in South East Asia. The program’s goals are to:
- Improve women’s participation in the workforce and as business leaders,
- Enhance women’s voice in decision-making and leadership
- Influence the private and public sectors to recognise and promote the value of gender equality
The closing date for applications is 5pm, 25th January 2017 (AEST).