Investing in Women is seeking a Business Partnership Director for their Women’s Program in the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Myanmar.
About the role
The Business Partnership Director will help to establish, manage and support National Business Coalitions (‘NBCs’) in the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Myanmar. The role will oversee and support the NBCs in their goal to improve gender equality in the workplace and assist their maturation into influential advocates for women’s economic empowerment.
- Develop and foster key relationships with CEOs and business leaders across the four countries of implementation to create and grow business coalitions committed to achieving gender equality in the workplace;
- Support Coalition member companies to use the world leading EDGE assessment and certification system in their workplaces thereby driving gender equality improvements;
- Assist Coalitions to become leading voices for workplace gender equality in their respective countries;
- Support collection and analysis of useful data to measure gender equality improvements and its impact on the workplace, including any commercial benefits.
The successful candidate will bring:
Track record in a senior management role in the private sector;
- Track record in influencing senior stakeholders around a progressive agenda;
- Knowledge of and commitment to workplace gender equality.
Further Information & Application Details
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website, where a full Position Description and further details on the opportunity can be found. Applications must include a current CV, a response to the Key Selection Criteria (maximum 3 pages), and a clear indication of the position being applied for.
The closing date for applications is at 5pm, Thursday, 4th May 2017