WWDA Youth Network has created the Human Rights Workbook to help young women and girls with disability learn about their human rights. If you are a woman or girl with disability and would like to learn more about your human rights and how they can be used to achieve change in your life or the lives of other women and girls with disability, this Workbook is for you.
- The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Violence Against Women (CEDAW)
- Info about each convention
- A snapshot of all the articles in each convention
- Detailed explanations of the articles in each convention.
- Reflection questions to help you think about how each article applies to your life
- Links to other WWDA and WWDA Youth Network Resources