Feral Feminisms, a new independent, inter-media, peer reviewed, open access online journal, invites submissions for a special issue entitled “Feminine Feelers,” guest edited by Zorianna Zurba.
Submitted contributions may include papers, visual art, film, poetry and literary pieces. Submissions are encouraged to address, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Cults of the feminine
- Indigenous femininities
- Figures and examples: emotional outlaws, affect aliens, fantastic feelers
- Vocabularies of feeling
- Feminine and feminist genealogies
- Theoretical and methodological disjunctures within feminist and queer phenomenology, affect studies, cultural emotion studies, cultural anthropology
- Art and literature movements and their relationship to affects: the new sincerity, Remodernism, etc.
- Edges, excesses, and limits of Feminine Feelers and feminine feelers
- Animality, feelings, and non-human animals
Deadline – 15 March 2014