UN Women National Committee Australia is seeking volunteers to lend support at the 2016 Canberra International Women’s Day Lunch:
- welcome guests at their designated tables
- encourage donations
- be on hand to assist, direct or answer questions
- collect cash and donation cards throughout the event
- process donations on the Pay & Go terminals
- generally attend to guests
Date: Friday 4 March, 2016
Time: 10 am - 2.30pm
Venue: Canberra Convention Centre
Training: Volunteers will be briefed on the day, prior to the event. Volunteers will be provided with information about UN Women’s work and where the money collected is going to.
Requirements: Volunteers are advised to wear comfortable footwear and business casual clothing.
Email for EOI’s: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 12 February