The inaugural National Multicultural Women’s Conference 2016 – Influencing change: Vision and Impact, to be held from 3-4 November 2016 at the Parkroyal Hotel, Parramatta.
The Organising committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation within the program. Submissions are sought for oral presentations and can be made via the Abstract Submission Portal. All abstracts must follow the guidelines below and be submitted online by Friday 5 August 2016. Please note that the closing date for abstract submissions will not be extended.
The Conference will address a broad range of topics related to multicultural women’s issues. In particular, the Program Committee invites submissions (including examples of good practice) under the following themes:
- Health, wellbeing and safety
- Impact through culturally competent practice and service provision
- Economic security, Employment, Education and Enterprise
- Living Well, Ageing Well
- Future Leaders
- Creativity and Capacity: Arts and Culture
- Race, identity and belonging
- Embracing diversity in Disability
- Intersectionality of gender, cultural identity, sexuality