The Women Lawyers Association of the ACT is pleased to announce nominations are open for the 2018 ACT Women Lawyers Awards.
The awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding work of women lawyers in the ACT and surrounding region and is in furtherance of WLA ACT’s goals to ‘Connect. Support. Engage’.
The winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner on 26 October 2018 at Gandel Hall, National Gallery of Australia.
WLA ACT seeks nominations in the following award categories:
- Woman Lawyer of the Year
- Firm/Organisation of the Year
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Private
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Government
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Community or Academic
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and/or Culturally Linguistically Diverse
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Early Career
- Woman Barrister of the Year
Nominate yourself, a colleague or your firm or organisation and join us in celebrating the talent of women lawyers in the ACT and the firms and organisations who support them! Download the nomination pack (below) with all the information you need to make a nomination.
Nominations close 31August 2018.