The following grants have been awarded by the Gender Institute in 2018.
Grant Round 1, 2018:
- Samuel Blanch, After the Rule symposium by Dr Miranda Johnson (Sydney) and Dr Honni van Rijswijk (UTS). 21-22 September 2018.
- James Debowski, Public lecture by Professor Heather Paxson (MIT) on The Cultural Life of Cheese: Gender, Labour and Microbes in U.S. American Craft Production. 24 August.
- Rachel England, ANU-ACIAR 2018 Symposium on Gender, Food Security and Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific. November 2018.
- Fiona Jenkins, Signature event Gender equality and the pursuit of excellence: Critical perspectives on knowledge-production in the humanities and social sciences. June - September 2019.
- Merryn McKinnon, Lecture and seminar on Gendered Labour Roles and Rewards in Science. 22 August 2018. Podcast | Report.
- Alexandra Schumann-Gillett, Fifty50 meets She Leads: Empowering and Inspiring Women ANU Student Leaders. 1 August 2018.
- Tatum Street, Workshop on Japanese military sexual slavery and women’s lives in the Asia-Pacific region today. 21 November 2018.
- Annick Thomassin, Workshop, masterclass and public lecture on Torres Strait utopias, life projects and (im)possible futures: decolonial and gendered perspectives. March 2019.
Grant Round 2, 2018:
Out of Round, 2018:
- Bronte McHenry, Printing of semester 1 Bossy Magazine. 1 Jan - 31 Jul 2018.
- Susan Howitt, Writing and Editing Workshops for Female EMCRs in Science. End of 2018.
- Siobhan McDonnell, Pre-fieldwork workshop for Humanities students. Navigating the Field. June-July 2018.