The following grants have been awarded by the Gender Institute in 2014
Grant Round 1, 2014:
- Celine d'Orgeville, Workshop: We are All Made of Stars: Establishing Equity and Diversity within Australian Astronomy. 28-29 August 2014.
- Julie Smith, Workshop and Forum: Breastfeeding support on campus within a human rights framework: How does the ANU stack up nationally?. July - October 2014
- Susan Harris Rimmer, Forum: Investing in Gender Equality at the Group of 20 Leaders' Summit, Brisbane 2014. 24 September 2014. Report
- Carolyn Strange, A Celebration of Professor Jill Julius Matthews' career. 20 November 2014. Report
Grant Round 2, 2014:
- Anne Rees, Symposium: Flesh and Blood: A Feminist Symposium on Embodied Histories. 8 May 2015. Report
- Anne Sophie Dielen, attendance at ComBio 2014 Women in Science Dinner for ANU students. 28 September 2014. Report
- Anne Sophie Dielen, the League of Remarkable Women in Science profiling exceptional female scientists from all over the globe.
- Penny King, Women's Career Pathways in the Research School of Earth Sciences. Report | Recommendations
- Sophie Yates (ANU Circle for Gender Equity), Panels: Healthcare in Africa, 6 May 2015 and What is gender? Observations from a transgender perspective, 18 May 2015.
- Beth Beckman, Academic Women’s Writing Workshop (AWWW). December 2014.
- Anne MacDuff, Workshop: Post Feminism, Post Theory, Post Critique?. 14-16 May 2015.
- Catherine Noonan, attendance at Harvard Undergraduate International Women in Business (HUWIB) Summit for 4 ANU students. 16-18 October 2014.
Out of Round, 2014:
- Zuleika Arashiro, Public Lecture by Wendy Harcourt: Body politics in development: competing world views. 7 May 2015. Report
- Miranda Stewart, Public Lecture by Kathleen Lahey: Tax and transfer policies and sex equality: what Australia, Canada and the UK should learn from experience, 4 November 2015 and Workshop: Gender equality in Australia's tax and transfer system, 4-5 November 2015. Report | Podcast
- Jessica Avalon (ANU Circle for Gender Equity), Panels: Beyond the Gender Binary, 4 August 2014 and Gender, Conflict and Peace, 27 August 2014.